Located in the Centre of Woodgate Beach within walking distance to shops including the fabulous . boutique / gallery
Walk to restaurant/hotel so you don't need to drive as courtesy bus/limousine brings you back!
As a tourist.stay at Woodgate to listen to birds and the waves (away from the stress and hassle of town. Walk, swim fish on pristine 20 km of beach or at the Creek/River. Do some Whale watching, fishing (
50 boats a day have been out catching up to 200 whiting each per day) , or visit Hervey Bay and Fraser Island, the perfect day trip and only 1 hour away.
Woodgate Beach is as Noosa was 25 years ago.
- Visit Great Barrier Reef from Bundaberg Port - only 1 hour
- Wineries/eateries - just 20 mins from Woodgate
- Watch baby turtles hatching..turtles laying eggs only ¾ hour
- Drive inland to quaint Queensland towns like Childers, Gaynah, Biggenden through rich countryside.
- Drive north and visit Bundaberg 50 mins, Town of 1770 (2 hours), Gin Gin (1 ¼ hours), Gladstone (3 hours)
- Drive south 1 hour to historic town of Maryborough
- Drive south to Noosa just 2 ½ hours - I go there for lunch!